At Premier Aircraft Service, our mission is clear:
to schedule you promptly, get your work done efficiently, communicate regularly, and get you back in the air safely. We'll even pick up and deliver your aircraft if your schedule doesn't permit you to bring it yourself.
When you bring your airplane to Premier, you are entrusting the safety of your passengers and the integrity of your investment to one of the most highly-trained and experienced groups of maintenance professionals in the country. Our 11 A&P mechanics (four of whom are also FAA Inspectors), include military-trained mechanics and graduates of some of the nation’s top aviation maintenance schools.
Premier’s maintenance shop provides owners of piston and light turboprop aircraft with all their routine maintenance, repair, equipment installation and upgrade/retrofit services. We are a:
- Diamond, Mooney, Lycoming, Continental/Centurion and Austro authorized service center
- Beechcraft, Cirrus & Piper maintenance and repair facility
- FAA Part 145 repair station CRS# 9PRR402B
- EASA certified maintenance facility EASA.145.6596
- Resource for upgrades and retrofits