Premier’s maintenance shop provides owners of piston and light turboprop aircraft with all their routine maintenance, repair, equipment installation and upgrade/retrofit services. We are a:
- Cessna, Diamond, Mooney, Lycoming, Continental/Centurion and Austro authorized service center
- Beechcraft, Cirrus & Piper maintenance and repair facility
- FAA Part 145 repair station
- EASA certified maintenance facility
- Resource for upgrades and retrofits
We serve customers from all over the United States and are one of the few maintenance and repair shops with a European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) certification, meaning we can maintain and repair European-registered aircraft that are flown in the US.
Our mission is clear: to schedule you promptly, get your work done efficiently, communicate regularly, and get you back in the air safely. We’ll even pick up and deliver your aircraft if your schedule doesn’t permit you to bring it here yourself.
When you bring your airplane to Premier, you are entrusting the safety of your passengers and the integrity of your investment to one of the most highly-trained and experienced groups of maintenance professionals in the country. Our 11 A&P mechanics (four of whom are also FAA Inspectors), include military-trained mechanics and graduates of some of the nation’s top aviation maintenance schools.
- 100-hour inspections
- Annual inspections
- 50-hour oil change and analysis
- Airframe, powerplant and avionics repairs
- Air conditioning tune-ups
- Transponder & static system checks
- ELT checks
- Altimeter, transponder and static certification
- Weight and balance certification
- Deep cleaning, upholstery and carpet
- Upholstery repair and re-dying
- Mooney air conditioning
- CabinCool™ air conditioning (DA40 and DA42)
- ADS-B installations
- GDL 69 installations
- Avidyne 600 installations
- WX 500 installations
- Skywatch installations
- Cessna 172 turbo-diesel engine conversions
- Thielert 2.0 conversions (DA42)
- AmSafe seatbelts
- Monroy long-range fuel tanks
- PowerPlus™ backup alternator systems
- LoPresti Boom Beam HID lighting systems
- MicroAero dynamic vortex generators
Why use Premier Aircraft Service? In a word, for our people – their expertise, their years of experience, and their attitude.
Unlike most small maintenance shops, we send our mechanics to specialized factory training courses from aircraft and avionics manufacturers like Cessna, Diamond, Mooney, Piper, Austro, Continental/Centurion, Lycoming, Allison, Garmin, King, AmSafe and Monroy. Our 11 mechanics have 150+ years of collective experience, meaning a lot of expertise and brainpower if your problem is complicated or difficult to diagnose. We constantly monitor our customer satisfaction through an anonymous customer satisfaction survey. Ninety-eight percent of our customers will come back and recommend us to another pilot.
Premier occupies 21,000 square feet of maintenance, showroom and office space in three hangars at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (KFXE). Hangar 13 and 14 house our modern maintenance facilities.
Hangar 15 houses our aircraft showroom. In addition to maintenance, Premier is the exclusive dealer for new Mooney and Diamond aircraft in the Southeastern US, and maintains a constantly-refreshing inventory of all major brands of used aircraft .
Many customers take the family on vacation while leaving their plane for an annual or 100-hour at Premier. In addition to Fort Lauderdale’s famous beaches, restaurants, shopping and nightlife, Premier is a day trip away from the Florida Keys, Miami, Palm Beach, Naples/Gulf coast and famous attractions like Disney World, the Miami Seaquarium, Lion Country African Safari, “swimming with the dolphins” parks and alligator-watching in the Everglades – just to name a few favorites!