This is one of those used planes that is too good to be true—only two meticulous owners and as close to new condition as you can get. Very well equipped too: air conditioned, G1000 with WAAS upgrade, SVT, ADS B, latest Garmin traffic system, XM and TAWS!
Always hangared and no damage history of any kind. New annual and ready to deliver—trades welcome!
- Total time airframe: 835 hours since new
- Engine: Continental IO-550 B – 835 total time with three new cylinders at current annual—see sales rep for details
- Propeller:165 hours since overhaul (for six year recommended overhaul—not a prop strike)
- Annual Inspection: May 2020
- Useful load: 1,040 lbs.
- No damage history
- Exterior: Overall Jet Glo Desoto white with black metallic and light saddle metallic accent stripes
- Interior: Wheat color two tone leather-- looks new!
- Garmin G1000 integrated flight deck
- Dual Garmin GIA63W, WAAS Comm/Nav/GPS
- Garmin GDL69A satellite data link weather
- Garmin GTX33ES ADS B Transponder
- Garmin TAWS-B, terrain awareness system
- Top of the line GTS-800 traffic system
- Synthetic vision
- Pilot and copilot Bose power plugs
- Garmin GFC700 3-axis Integrated flight control system
- Yaw damper
- Pre-select and altitude hold
- B and C standby alternator
- Factory air conditioning
- Prop De-Ice
- Bose Headset
- Medco Locks
- Copilot Brakes
- Hot Prop
- Boom Beam landing light