If you own a business or personal aircraft and find it challenging to keep track of the hundreds of details involved, Premier Aircraft Management might be for you.
Hiring Premier Aircraft Management is like having your own personal flight department. We take care of every detail, from acquisition to day-to-day operations, pilot service, cost control, maintenance and repairs. If you prefer to have partners in your aircraft (“fractional ownership”), we will recruit suitable candidates. We make sure your plane is mission-ready whenever you are. You can sit back and enjoy the benefits of owning your own business or personal aircraft without the hassles involved, by entrusting your aircraft management to a company known for its integrity and high standards – Premier Aircraft Management. Here is what’s included in an aircraft management arrangement.
Aircraft acquisition and corporate structure: if you need to start at the beginning by purchasing your business aircraft, we will find one that meets your mission needs while providing comfort and convenience. This includes:
- Creating a detailed mission analysis focusing on such performance requirements as speed, range, service ceiling, seats, fuel burn, purchase price, total cost of ownership and a host of other considerations
- Representing you in negotiating the purchase of the aircraft
- Assisting you to obtain financing at most favorable rates
- Assisting you to obtain insurance at the most favorable rates
- Assisting with the creation of a corporate entity under which to operate the aircraft
- Coordinating details with your business accountant and/or attorney as needed
Pilot qualifications and scheduling: We handle all the human resource functions involved in operating a business or personal aircraft, from hiring and training pilots to payroll, benefits (if paid) and expense reimbursement. This includes:
- Hiring and coordinating a roster of highly experienced primary and back-up pilots trained and authorized to fly the aircraft
- Coordinating professional training and required flight reviews for all pilots flying the client’s aircraft, using Simcom, Legacy or other another professional training facility
- Scheduling pilots as trips arise
- Coordinating pilot housing, meals and transportation while on multi-day trips
Maintenance and repair: We make sure your aircraft is in peak condition and ready to go at a moment’s notice, minimizing downtime when maintenance is needed. This includes:
- Coordinating maintenance of the aircraft, including 100-hour inspections, annual inspections, service bulletins and airworthiness directives
- Inspecting the aircraft after each flight and addressing discrepancies as needed
- Scheduling repairs as needed; obtaining estimates and tracking actual costs; tracking progress toward timely completion
Accounting and cost control: We simplify financial management by preparing the records, reports and statements tailored to your particular needs. This includes:
- Creating and monitoring an expense reporting system to provide expense guidelines to pilots for hotels, meals and other reimbursable expenses
- Documenting and monitoring aircraft expenses which can be deductible for tax filings in the U.S.
- Negotiating and following up on the most favorable yearly trust program
Documentation: documentation is important for tax, maintenance, and cost control reasons – and some is mandated by law. Mistakes in records can be costly. Our service includes:
- Checking on a monthly basis that pilots have properly recorded the flight logs, turbine cycles, and other FAA requirements. If deductible expenses require having passengers and destinations include in flight/trip logs, this will be done.
- Maintaining detailed documentation and ensuring all records are meticulously kept.
Customer support: You are a phone call away from flying your aircraft anytime you wish with a dedicated customer service specialist ready to take care of every trip detail
- Overseeing the launch and return of each trip
- Providing 24/7 availability for trip scheduling